Student must provide written notice of cancellation/withdrawal either by electronic submission to https://imdtfl.com/withdraw-request/ or by certified mail, to include: name, date, program enrolled, campus location and reason for cancellation to:
ATTN: Cassie Black, Operations Manager
2704 Old Rosebud Rd, Suite 130
Lexington, KY 40509
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid.
- Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
- Cancellation after completing 40% of the program will result in no refund.
- Termination Date: When calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance of the program by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice was received.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the student’s enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.