Does it feel like the only option to get ahead is a four-year college degree?
The reality is that a four-year college education is not the only option, and it’s definitely not the best option for everyone.
- College has become too expensive and time-consuming. Our programs are only a fraction of the cost and take a fraction of the time, (not four years). You could be making more money in a new career than your friends who pay ten times more than that to get an expensive degree.
- For a long time, professional programs were presented as inferior to a traditional four-year college education. Well, guess what, not anymore.
- College used to be the only way to get a high-paying job. The tide is turning and many people know that programs like ours can get you into a high-paying career way faster and way more affordable than a traditional college degree.
- College doesn’t always prepare you for jobs that are in demand. I’ve never struggled to find a job, but I can’t say the same for my friends who got college degrees. They spent a ton of money and time pursuing degrees and couldn’t even find a job after they graduated.
- Sitting in a boring classroom all day is not for everyone. Well, it certainly wasn’t for me. If you want a rewarding career but don’t want to spend 4 years of your life in a classroom, then this might be the right choice for you.